Text & Graphics
RELAY SOUTH CAROLINA:
Caller's Corner: Customer Database Profile
ABOUT...RELAY CALLSCALLER'S CORNERNEWS/EVENTSCONTACT US
Database Profile Feedback Form Request Form FAQs
Customer Database Profile
What is the RSC Customer Database Profile?
Customer Database Profile enables Relay South Carolina to automatically identify (brand) an incoming call before it is transmitted to the relay operator as a TTY, Voice, VCO, HCO, STS, Spanish or ASCII call. The Customer Database Profile contains information such as:
- Customer's long distance carrier and preferred billing method
- Out-dial restrictions
(i.e., Long Distance Calls, International, 900, Operator Assistance, & Directory Assistance)
- List of frequently dialed numbers, emergency numbers, and blocked numbers
- Answer type (i.e., TTY, Voice, VCO, HCO, & ASCII)
- Language type (i.e., English, ASL, Spanish)
- Preferred service type (i.e., voice carryover with privacy)
Your information in the Customer Profile will be strictly confidential and will not be distributed to the public.
It is highly recommended that you use the database only with your home phone line OR a private business line without having to dial "9" first. The database may not work properly on business lines (i.e., dial “9” line), because the number you are calling from is not always the same number that Relay Center receives.
Remember these restrictions are only calls placed through the Relay South Carolina. They will not apply to direct dialed calls, (i.e. TTY to TTY calls).
How to I set up my Customer Database Profile?
- You can fill out your Customer Database Profile online
- Or contact Relay South Carolina Customer Service at 1-800-673-3777 (TTY/Voice). Representatives will take your request and can set up your profile while you are on the phone.
- Or click here to download the Customer Database Profile form (Acrobat PDF). After you finish filling out the form, please mail it to:
SPRINT RELAY CUSTOMER SERVICE
PO BOX 29230
Shawnee Mission, KS 66201 -9330
Or fax the form at (877) 877-3291.
For additional Customer Database information or if you have any questions, contact: